Saturday 6 February 2010

It's... aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!



Hi I'm Cleo of August Rush fame and this is my blog (da da daaaaa). I'm 11 and I'm from a tiny city called York. It's small, it's old and where we live it smells of weed.

I know blogging from my sister WHO ALWAYS LIES ABOUT ME!




I'm a cool egotistical dick (says my sister who is an asshole) but if anything I'm pretty nice (and screw anyone else who thinks differently).

Five random things about me:

1. I hate it when people tell me what to do (like when mum tells me to get out of bed).

2. I can't drink Sunny D. I used to go crazy.

3. Edward Cullen is pretty.

4. My nieces are crazy and my little nephew is still learning how to talk (ass-hoooooole).

5. I'm AMAZING. Oww. I hit my elbow. Do you mind not copying everything I say? I hate you, stop it! Stop it now! Stop it! For God's sake, it's Nicole who's writing this she's copying what I'm saying. You ARSEHOLE. OI. You. DOOSH.

*muffled laughter*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by Vector Jungle